Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Internal Audit Executive
• Planning the scope, procedures and developing audit programmes for audit engagements using risk based audit methodologies.
• Performing field work and submitting audit findings and appropriate recommendations.
• Presenting and reporting audit findings and suggesting appropriate audit recommendations to improve on existing internal controls, risk management and corporate governance processes.
• Undertaking special investigations, providing consultancy services and performing value-added assignments.
• Degree in accountancy or its equivalent.
• At least 3 years’ experience in audit functions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including a good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia with a flair for report writing.
• Willing to travel.
If you interested in the position mentioned above, email your resume to email@example.com