- Ensure positions are filled in a timely manner and is within the approved manpower budget yearly.
- Post jobs advertisement through internal website,online portal,media and etc.
- Ensure the medical check up result for succesfull candidates are fit for employments.
- Conduct background check on succesfull candidates.
- Perform data gathering and analysis related to staffing activities,prepare report as required and ensure hiring and candidate status are kept up to date.
- Collaborate and work closely with external parties,including head hunters recruitment agencies and etc to engage,attract and network with talents.
- Must posses a degree/diploma in human resources management,business,administration or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience with proven track records.
- Strong analytical,thinking with good interpersonal skills.
- Independent and posses excelent command of written and verbal English and Malaysia.
- Hands on person,pleasant personality and able to interact well with employees of different levels.
- Those who has exposure in overseas recruitment would have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be willing to be based in PJ,Selangor.