Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Document Controller (Oil & Gas) - Lumut
• Oversee all documentation procedure, maintenance and preparation of necessary
• Process, reproduce, distribute and record all documents of department
• Ensure all documents are filled and stored in a proper system
• To ensure all documents are traceable by creating a system for documentation and control
of documents for circulation
• Ensure all incoming & outgoing documents are recorded & filled properly
• To safe keep the controlled documents
• Uncontrolled documents to be issued to relevant parties
• Project administration e.g. sorting, distribution & filling out incoming and outgoing
• Project data entry
• Prepare presentation materials
• Tracking contractors, consultants & suppliers’ claims
• Coordinate with all the related departments in advance of all the project requirements
to ensure required resources are available, prepared, acquired and delivered according
to project schedule
• Project Management & Construction
• Must have knowledge in ISO Documentation
• Candidate must possess at least SPM/Higher Secondary/STPM or above
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills.
• Able to start immediately can be female or male
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Job role in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Full-Time positions available.
• Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
• Applicants must be willing to work at Lumut, Perak
Please send CV to email@example.com