Friday, November 14, 2014
Business Support Executive
• Manage correspondences, reports, data entry, handling private and confidential matters.
• Responsible for handling daily administrative duties and functions.
• Co-ordinate and support daily sales activities.
• Greet employees, visitors and guests, manage reception area.
• Handle mails and deliveries.
• General office chores such as maintaining staff break room / arranging training / meeting and events.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by management.
• Possess at least a Degree or equivalent qualifications.
• A team player who is analytical, meticulous, committed, independent and able to work under pressure.
• Strong sales administrative skills, able to multi-task with excellent attention to detail.
• Positive attributes are result oriented, dynamic, resourceful and self-motivated.
• Ability to develop customer relationships.
• Computer literate is critical and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is must.
• Posses own transport and willing to travel.
• Candidate is willing to work at Shah Alam, Selangor.
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com