- Certificate or Diploma in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- 1- 3 years’ relevant experience.
- Knowledge of payroll software is an advantage.
- Capable of working within tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Statutory Compliance work: Tax, EPF and SOCSO.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and possess initiative.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Familiar with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Work based: Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Assist the HR Manager in payroll preparation and any assignment given from time to time.