Friday, November 14, 2014
• Plan, manage. implement tax compliance and planning functions in relation to Group of companies (Domestic or International) encompassing the areas of direct and inderect tax compliance obligations.
• Perform tax planning opportunities, tax risks management, tax advisory, transfer pricing and issue resolutions in order to ensure proper discharging of the business direct tax obligations and responsibilities.
• Optimizing the effective tax rate of the operating units in domestic / international jurisdictions and safeguarding respective business's interest against tax risk exposures
• Posses degree in Accounting or Finance
• Professional qualification in Accounting (CA,ACCA or equivalent)
• At least 10 years of working experience with a minimum of 5 years of experience and exposure in a tax environment & GST.
• Candidate is able to work at Solaris Dutamas, Kuala Lumpur.
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org